Monday, June 30, 2014

FINISHED!!!

Finally, THE 100 HST Triangle Pillow Cover!

Wow! What fun to pull this out of the dryer all warm and squishy! It was a lot of work. As much as a quilt, almost. I am happy with the way it turned out if I squint my eyes and don't look too closely! Used orange piping. Orange is, at least for now, my favorite accent color. It measures 16 x 16. Has an envelope back. There are 2 different shades of white, also randomly placed.
Let me know what you think.


 How do you like the "surprise"??





 I found this absolutely, insanely gorgeous tourquoise Gutterman thread in my stash. I do not know on what I originally bought it to use but it was PERFECT!


Thanks for looking. Tell me what you think.
I plan to list in my Etsy store. (Probably this weekend)
15septemberarts.EtsyShop
Linked to
Anything Goes Monday 6/30/14 
Finish it up Friday.
Shared on 
Show and Tell Saturday
http://sewingbarefoot.blogspot.com/p/link-party.html

6 comments:

  1. I love this and will be pinning it shortly, if that's ok. I love hst and the fabrics here are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. Please feel free to pin!!

      Delete
  2. What a fun pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I had fun making it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an achievement! It must have taken you hours!

    ReplyDelete