Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Patio Furniture ReDo, A Different Sewing Project



The past few weeks I have been occupied by a "different" type of sewing project. It's really not so different because "Home Dec" sewing was really what brought me to sewing. I have made curtains, draperies, pillows, shams, duvet covers, slip covers, cornice boards, dust ruffles and just about anything you can think of in that regard. I still enjoy it. 
I love the fabric from Fabric Guru. I always go to their clearance section. Some of the fabrics are printed slightly off register but the price is fantastic. These were less than $5.00/yard for great quality outdoor fabric. 
The sofa is a $40.00 Craig's List find. 

The before is pretty boring!!

My Sweet Zoe (aka Bear or ZoeBear (: )
Enjoying the "New" Patio Furniture!!



2 comments:

  1. Your recovered patio cushions turned out great. I recovered the cushions on mine a few years ago and I used outdoor fabric that I'd gotten on sale for a really good deal too. I always find it so satisfying when I can remake something that has worn out or seen better days into something pretty again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this cover is everytime like.
    to get fabric on demand from weaveron textile.

    ReplyDelete