Wednesday, September 2, 2015

To Finish or Not to Finish



To Finish or Not to Finish??


 Random blocks placed randomly (hehe) on homespun fabric. About 9 feet long and 20 inches wide. Started out as a table runner, still could end up that way. 

Not necessarily though. Could possibly cut it up into place mats. Maybe cut it up in a different way and have a wall hanging or two. Perhaps tote bags??? 

 Started straight line quilting at random (again) angles. Have now added various free motion patterns in some of the sections. (Not pictured, yet.)


Help me out ya'll. 

Sharing on:

7 comments:

  1. I say finish quilting and then consider your options. I like the color combinations you have going on in the blocks - very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really like this, not sure what you should do with it. Maybe a baby quilt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  3. visiting from WIP wednesday. Oh I can't help. I start things and never finish cos I can't work out what should be done with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to add more blocks…too much wide open spaces…maybe try adding something that is opposite of the blocks…circles maybe…that will add interest and tension

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really LOVE that suggestion!! Has my thinking in new directions. That's what this is all about. Thank you so much!

      Delete