Thursday, August 27, 2015

"Pets On Quilts" Quilt Show 2015

Pets On Quilts
Quilt Show 2015



Coming in August!

This show is always a fun event. What could be better than the combination of pets (dogs) and quilts.

This is my entry. I would love for you to click the link above and vote for me and these sweet girls.
My Zoe (Bear) on my Citrus Sunshine Quilt.
Such a sweet face. She threw up on the quilt about 2 seconds after the photo was taken. Way to go!

 I considered using this one  but Jade (Bubbla) was being pouty.

Old rag quilt in the background.



Sweet Girls!!

O would love to have my quilt made for my Sew Doggone Cute Entry, I have until September 3rd. Maybe?? No, I don't think so. But... you never know.

19 comments:

  1. Oh No! Hahahahah... Yours may be the first entry with a side of dog barf in the history of the show Ellen. We love em no matter what they mess up! Zoe and Jade are both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both photos are just adorable. Your girls really are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies are sweet. Except for barfing in your quilt - not so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, pouty face! How could there be a pouty face when sitting with a beautiful and upbeat quilt like that?! I love your citrus sunshine, thank you for sharing!
    ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pooches, great quilt. Thanks for participating to make a great hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I had to laugh at the sick up bit - couldn't help it - they can't help it either! They are massively cute together !

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're both so cute. I couldn't help but laugh about the puke, but at least you got the shot :) I always know whatever quilt I'm using for the show is headed straight to the washer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the two dogs with the stoic faces on such a sweet gentle quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such poochie cuteness, with your sweet girls posing on your Citrus Sunshine quilt. I also chuckled after reading that Zoe threw up right after you got your cute shot!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I think both of these faces are so Dog Gone Cute! Good thing our quilts are washable. Lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zoe and Jade look very comfortable sitting there on your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so cute and I love Zoe's tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no...the things we put up with our sweet fur babies! What great photos of the girls on the pretty girly quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Citrus Sunshine Quilt is pawsitively beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable quilt and adorable dogs!

    ReplyDelete