Friday, August 8, 2014

Citrus Sunshine Quilt--Finished!!

Citrus Sunshine Quilt -- Finished!!

With all of its orangey, lemony and limey goodness, the Citrus Sunshine Quilt is finally complete. The binding is a small, sort of animal print that is orange and yellow. The backing is a green background with multicolored polka dots. 
It has some random piecing in a strip near the top.  
Measures 30 x 43 inches. Perfect size for an infant or small child.
Now, does any one have a little one who would LOVE this??
I plan to put it in my Etsy Shop.





Sharing on: Finish it up Friday
Crazy Mom Quilts   

Craft-o-maniac 
Linky party 
http://anightowlblog.com
If you are visiting, please leave a comment so I will know that 
you stopped by:

7 comments:

  1. Don't have anyone to gift this to right now. Love and your fabric selection do put this in your etsy shop. Love to follow you on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. I need to update my shop. Would love for you to follow my blog. If you blog, leave your name and I will follow you.
      Best Regards,
      ellen

      Delete
  2. It is very colorful and joyful to look :)admire your patience. I love to sew but hardly have much patience. Tops are my thing. The easiest jacket I made recently also I felt the steps involved are more lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment. I do NOT have a lot of patience. I tend to jump from one project to the next every 15 minutes or so, that's what makes what we do so much fun!!
      ellen

      Delete
  3. A beautiful quilt, Ellen!!! The combination of colours works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors!! Found you on the Threading My Way link party!! Love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete