Saturday, August 22, 2015

All Things NEW again!!

All Things New Again

New name. What do you think?
Working on changing everything over to the new name. (ugh)
I have done some sewing this week and it fits with the title of this post. It is a gift for a soon to be born baby boy. 



has a wonderful bib tutorial that I have used several times. It always turns out well. The cool thing is that it has some shape built into the pattern.
First you piece whatever you like for the "fabric". cut out the front back and batting, sew, turn then "Quilt as desired". You could also add piping, I didn't this time, 'cause I had procrastinated. 

I am sharing this on:


Finish It Up Friday

This link is to allow me to claim my blog on Bloglovin. :)

Claiming my blog on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. It's a darling little bib! And it can double as a little I Spy game thanks to those pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete